Friday, November 24, 2006

FDL
Literary worksare no more original nowadays. Like software written in MNCs they too contain lot of googled paragraphs. Ideas also stem from what other's are saying, instead of coming originally from author. Originality is difficult. But improvement is possible. I read one article on internet find it interesting and add my lines to it. If
original(!) author doesn't have problems then I can republish the work as mine, with a note that others can also do it, like I did. This is how GPL works. What if I purchase a novel, modify and republish it. This sounds great isn't it? This can create an atmosphere for collaborative work in even literary field which is traditionally a single man field.People start relating them selves to articles. They think how can I improve this article so that I can republish it. This continuously improvises literature.

No comments: